I am a Bzz Agent. I get to try all sorts of wonderful foods and products for FREE! It's simple: I try things free, write reviews about them, and share what I have learned with others. And in the process, I save money on my groceries without skimping on wonderful food. The best part is I find wonderful products I would never have tried without Bzz Agent!
Pork is such a wonderful versatile meat. There are endless possibilities when it comes to creating tasty dishes. Sometimes simple is all that's necessary to a great tasting chop. If you haven't tried McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning- you are missing out! It's much more than a steak seasoning. I use it on EVERYTHING! Use it on grilled salmon with dill and sliced lemons- Oh my! Out of this world delish! This seasoning mixed in with ground beef to make hamburgers or meatloaf, will turn the meat into a moist perfectly-seasoned delicacy. Even sprinkle it on your grilled veggies. YUM!
Anyway, I took pork tenderloins chops and seasoned both sides with Montreal Steak Seasoning and just let the pork marinate in it and sweat in the delicious flavor. The salt and spices really tenderized the meat. I always let my meat sit out at room temperature 30 minutes before sticking it on the grill. The result was simple, tender, and delicious chops that my whole family absolutely loved! Thanks Kroger for the free meat; and thanks McCormick for making it simple and FULL of flavor!
Saturday, June 1, 2013
PORK. Be Inspired.
I am a Bzz Agent. I get to try all sorts of wonderful foods and products for FREE! It's simple: I try things free, write reviews about them, and share what I have learned with others. And in the process, I save money on my groceries without skimping on wonderful food. The best part is I find wonderful products I would never have tried without Bzz Agent!
Pork is such a wonderful versatile meat. There are endless possibilities when it comes to creating tasty dishes. Sometimes simple is all that's necessary to a great tasting chop. If you haven't tried McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning- you are missing out! It's much more than a steak seasoning. I use it on EVERYTHING! Use it on grilled salmon with dill and sliced lemons- Oh my! Out of this world delish! This seasoning mixed in with ground beef to make hamburgers or meatloaf, will turn the meat into a moist perfectly-seasoned delicacy. Even sprinkle it on your grilled veggies. YUM!
Anyway, I took pork tenderloins chops and seasoned both sides with Montreal Steak Seasoning and just let the pork marinate in it and sweat in the delicious flavor. The salt and spices really tenderized the meat. I always let my meat sit out at room temperature 30 minutes before sticking it on the grill. The result was simple, tender, and delicious chops that my whole family absolutely loved! Thanks Kroger for the free meat; and thanks McCormick for making it simple and FULL of flavor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment